Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Being alone makes you strong. I doubt that. I think that the person who made up that saying did fully understand what they were missing in the abscence of a significant other. My feelings are that being alone only intensifies the feelings and emotions for a person to feel love and want to be love. It is always during those moments while in a relationship that couples begin to take one another for granted. Men start acting a little funny, women start holding back on what was once open for general use, men stop doing those things that made you fall in love with him in the first place . Bottom line is this, I am not an advocate of that saying Being alone makes you strong, but abscence in this case is really making my heart grow founder. I am thinking about all the ways in which I love this woman. From the things that drive me crazy with anger to the moments of shear delight. I am renewed each day in her prescence because I know that she was made for me. I can be comfortable in my GOD, am thank him daily for giving me a woman like her. She is monopolizing my thoughts, and the thing about it is. I dont mind.

I love her, and I cant wait till she comes home to me.

Experiment. I am going to try and write down on a pad full of those little sticky post its, all around the house all the things that I love about her. Then I plan to get some roses from the nursery and use one dozen to put into a vase as she walks through the door, and the other dozen will be for walking on and leading the way to a more romantic setting. I will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home